Elite Team-Legacy's Best Multi Clan
Message Of Day:

We are soon getting a Elite Team-Runescape Guest Clan Chat. Further Info Will Be on this message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Message Of Day:

We are soon getting a Elite Team-Runescape Guest Clan Chat. Further Info Will Be on this message.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Maple Short (188)
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw I_vote_lcapno pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw I_voting_barno pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw I_vote_rcap 
P I N K (134)
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw I_vote_lcapno pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw I_voting_barno pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw I_vote_rcap 
claim loot (125)
edhem (80)
I Derek I (73)
Rawnoodles (66)
o m g homer (58)
Trio (53)
Dazaa (51)
Meltdown (50)

Latest topics
» how long can you hold x without breathing.
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:42 pm by lord pk

» More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!...
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:55 am by Trio

» o m g homer forum mod
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:49 am by Trio

» Versace Sunglasses, Polo T shirt cheap sale on gobizsale.com
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:19 am by edhem

» I'm Leaving Elite team :(
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:13 am by edhem

» Multi-Clanning Update For ET
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:53 pm by Trio

» Elite Team Runescape Chat
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:11 am by P I N K

» ET 4 Life @!@!
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:45 am by P I N K

» Maple Short is a kid
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:01 am by lord pk

Webclient
http://50.22.80.43/~ix/webclient/legacy.html

no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw

5 posters

Go down

no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Empty no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw

Post by lol gg Mon May 30, 2011 10:02 pm

no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw L2defend
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Sgfgfdgfd
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Peeabuse
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Ok
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Kkk
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Jhgjhgj
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Hiiiii
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Hiiighi
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Gsdgds-1
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Gg
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Gf-1
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Fsdfs-1
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Dsfs
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Oooo
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Gsdgds
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Gf
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Fsdfs
who ever is on this that is an officer bring all the help you need i have more pics then you ever will have

lol gg
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Location : in you'r house, upstairs with a knife waiting for you to come so i can kill you.

Back to top Go down

no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Empty Re: no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw

Post by lol gg Mon May 30, 2011 10:05 pm

haha i have dupers/tempted to dupe ppl/and p abusers all you officers on this and need back up bring all the back up you can im willing to defend my self against all you pedofile kids and ur back up so come at me

lol gg
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Location : in you'r house, upstairs with a knife waiting for you to come so i can kill you.

Back to top Go down

no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Empty Re: no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw

Post by lol gg Mon May 30, 2011 10:18 pm

oi rawn ever since you made me app for that officer things just got worse with these kids pissing me off more im posting just some of the p abuse/dupe/tempted dupe pics so ehhh what ever or however you wanna settle this with stupid officers im ok with that if i get banned im ok with that if they get deranked im ok with that if they get banned im ok with that
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Oiioioio
no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Pedo
even though if im banned on xat and you keep kicking me reason "gtfo" "not et" "gtfo idiot" "ur banned just leave" i still can use it against u guys and im still et so gl no pic no proof i got pics i still can use it against all of you

lol gg
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Back to top Go down

Post by edhem Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 pm

Can i please ban you?
edhem
edhem
Master (Rank 2)
Master (Rank 2)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol gg Mon May 30, 2011 10:28 pm

Edhem wrote:Can i please ban you?
on xat ok if you want but from et its upto rawn not you

lol gg
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Back to top Go down

Post by I Derek I Mon May 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Rawn said yes... he said when he gets on your banned,
I Derek I
I Derek I
Master (Rank 2)
Master (Rank 2)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol gg Mon May 30, 2011 10:38 pm

let me guess rawnoodles: "i'm with dazaa, because he has more supporters." if you do just look at all the pics then look at those ppls name exactly them are supporting him wanna kno why cause they all are p abusers just look at all their names

lol gg
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol gg Mon May 30, 2011 10:41 pm

I Derek I wrote:Rawn said yes... he said when he gets on your banned,
cool ik he did this on purpose cause he made me app for teh officer wich you guys got jealous but im alright with that and ever since he made me app things got worser so ehh ok im fine with that just one thing "happy p abusing Monday,30 may 2011 is ur happy p abusing day and rawn im ok with ban just go ahead", read mah thread soo much pics but thats just a little of it they got no pics i do they h8 me so that still goes down into 1 trail they h8 me they p abuse they get me banned from et im ok with that
plus i apped for boa but he put me on this list but ok ill be on this list and i'll make teh boa owners re-read my BOA! app and rawn you got confused i apped for boa and you put me on this list lololol

lol gg
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol gg Mon May 30, 2011 10:48 pm

heheheh there is also a term called "leaking" please learn what it means:) i will do if i have to so ......

lol gg
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol gg Mon May 30, 2011 10:58 pm

no pics of me doing anything to you guys but to me i have pics dw Haha
bwuk fail you say im ddosing you bwuk look at what i have open ehhh wont show it all amg

lol gg
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:21 am

i'm good friends with smurf and money man, gl with getting into boa, maybe you'll have better luck then combocity.

Administrator
New Member (Rank 0)
New Member (Rank 0)

http://www.getbent-jason.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Surfplatta Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:58 pm

I SUPPORT LOL_GG IN HIS FIGHT FOR JUSTICE! GO LOL_GG!
// tranq

Surfplatta
New Member (Rank 0)
New Member (Rank 0)

Back to top Go down

Post by edhem Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:40 pm

"lol_gg" your just annoying as #%^@.
all i can say
edhem
edhem
Master (Rank 2)
Master (Rank 2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down