Elite Team-Legacy's Best Multi Clan
Message Of Day:

We are soon getting a Elite Team-Runescape Guest Clan Chat. Further Info Will Be on this message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Message Of Day:

We are soon getting a Elite Team-Runescape Guest Clan Chat. Further Info Will Be on this message.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Maple Short (188)
More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... I_vote_lcapMore evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... I_voting_barMore evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... I_vote_rcap 
P I N K (134)
More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... I_vote_lcapMore evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... I_voting_barMore evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... I_vote_rcap 
claim loot (125)
edhem (80)
I Derek I (73)
Rawnoodles (66)
o m g homer (58)
Trio (53)
Dazaa (51)
Meltdown (50)

Latest topics
» how long can you hold x without breathing.
More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:42 pm by lord pk

» More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!...
More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:55 am by Trio

» o m g homer forum mod
More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:49 am by Trio

» Versace Sunglasses, Polo T shirt cheap sale on gobizsale.com
More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:19 am by edhem

» I'm Leaving Elite team :(
More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:13 am by edhem

» Multi-Clanning Update For ET
More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:53 pm by Trio

» Elite Team Runescape Chat
More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:11 am by P I N K

» ET 4 Life @!@!
More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:45 am by P I N K

» Maple Short is a kid
More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:01 am by lord pk

Webclient
http://50.22.80.43/~ix/webclient/legacy.html

More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!...

+5
Rawnoodles
Maple Short
Trio
Administrator
1337 BriDzzz
9 posters

Go down

More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... Empty More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!...

Post by 1337 BriDzzz Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Okay so ive got tons of evidence here that may be able to demote mrx along with all the other evidence by others, so heres the evidence i ave gatherd.

This is an image of 2 different things, first one was him kicking me with reason : SMFD second was him threatening to hack my ip adress. L0L
More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... 14k88ko

Now this picture should get him demoted, i would of kicked him out if i saw this, This is a picture off Mrx Banning me from the chat box FOREVER Reason : oh wait... there was no reason..
More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... 2rp7nlc

Here is a picture of MRx FLaming someone! then banning someone else for flaming! lol?? shouldnt he also get banned then?
More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... 16kb0iw

This one i dont understand, he bans me forever and says ET ONLY ! as a reason while 2 other people that are in the chat arnt members of ET and im in BoA and i was going to soon leave to join ET but i guess not.
More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... J77t42

Anyways thanks for Looking at my evidence to demote Mrx and thanks for taking 2 minutes of ure time.
as i said in the last picture, i am in BoA but will be joining ET soon, i have decided to stay with BoA for now after what has happend with Mrx, oh and by the way once on a clanwars trip Mrx was telling everyone to dd in multi! with MULTI BARRAGE! while EX was coming!? sorry but id advise not to do that lol, anyways thanks.

Yours sincerely, 1337 BriDzzz.

1337 BriDzzz
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Back to top Go down

More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... Empty Re: More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!...

Post by 1337 BriDzzz Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Hopefully this is enough evidence to stop what shouldnt be happening. <33.

1337 BriDzzz
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Back to top Go down

More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!... Empty Re: More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!...

Post by Administrator Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:35 pm

you mean stop what shouldn't have been able to happen in the first place, remember we reported him yesterday, but instead of demoting him they promote him. #scratching my head.

Administrator
New Member (Rank 0)
New Member (Rank 0)

http://www.getbent-jason.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by 1337 BriDzzz Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:37 pm

i know, wtf??... why did they promote him, he was like showing off the day before he was getting promoted like, Krazy face it, im getting promoted ! ure getting demoted and all this lot, he doesnt deserve to be in the clan.

1337 BriDzzz
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trio Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Yup i saw what i saw in my spy acc
Trio
Trio
Master (Rank 2)
Master (Rank 2)

Back to top Go down

Post by 1337 BriDzzz Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:00 pm

lol Razz Spy acc, i want one of thoose.

1337 BriDzzz
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Short Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:30 pm

I assure you he WILL get banned.
Maple Short
Maple Short
Admin
Admin

https://et-legacy.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1337 BriDzzz Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Thnaks maple ! <33 !

1337 BriDzzz
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawnoodles Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:31 pm

demotion to private and looking for futher implications of a ban.
Rawnoodles
Rawnoodles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by miget man Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:52 am

thank god i hate ppl that power abuse.
miget man
miget man
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Back to top Go down

Post by 1337 BriDzzz Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:40 pm

ikr this guy doesnt even deserve to be a part of Et

1337 BriDzzz
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Back to top Go down

Post by picka picka Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:35 pm

I HAVE LOADS! i don't know how to upload them, but heres the links Smile
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/846/bansmyloveagen.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/834/mrxbansmylove.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/31/bansagainloove.png/
nvm the names, just some L0L names :p

heres some from today:
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/231/pabusseeeeeeee.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/571/reallly.png/

(on the last one, Grave kept saying that im tranq and he wont stop, [been 2 days and he keeps saying im tranq without any proff])

picka picka
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveNotWar Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:35 am

lol!
LoveNotWar
LoveNotWar
New Member (Rank 0)
New Member (Rank 0)

Back to top Go down

Post by 1337 BriDzzz Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:28 am

thank you for banning him rawnoodles

1337 BriDzzz
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Short Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:34 pm

That guy is out of ET forever.
Maple Short
Maple Short
Admin
Admin

https://et-legacy.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Meltdown Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Wow dam If i ever see this guy come back to the chat i will kick him out.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Master (Rank 2)
Master (Rank 2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trio Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:55 am

shweet
Trio
Trio
Master (Rank 2)
Master (Rank 2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down