Elite Team-Legacy's Best Multi Clan
Message Of Day:

We are soon getting a Elite Team-Runescape Guest Clan Chat. Further Info Will Be on this message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Message Of Day:

We are soon getting a Elite Team-Runescape Guest Clan Chat. Further Info Will Be on this message.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Maple Short (188)
look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro I_vote_lcaplook at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro I_voting_barlook at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro I_vote_rcap 
P I N K (134)
look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro I_vote_lcaplook at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro I_voting_barlook at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro I_vote_rcap 
claim loot (125)
edhem (80)
I Derek I (73)
Rawnoodles (66)
o m g homer (58)
Trio (53)
Dazaa (51)
Meltdown (50)

Latest topics
» how long can you hold x without breathing.
look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:42 pm by lord pk

» More evidence of Mrx abusing his powers!...
look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:55 am by Trio

» o m g homer forum mod
look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:49 am by Trio

» Versace Sunglasses, Polo T shirt cheap sale on gobizsale.com
look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:19 am by edhem

» I'm Leaving Elite team :(
look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:13 am by edhem

» Multi-Clanning Update For ET
look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:53 pm by Trio

» Elite Team Runescape Chat
look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:11 am by P I N K

» ET 4 Life @!@!
look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:45 am by P I N K

» Maple Short is a kid
look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:01 am by lord pk

Webclient
http://50.22.80.43/~ix/webclient/legacy.html

look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro

+4
Surfplatta
Administrator
Lon
lol gg
8 posters

Go down

look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro Empty look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro

Post by lol gg Mon May 30, 2011 9:42 pm

look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro Peeabuse
look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro Sgfgfdgfd
like i said sammy no pic no proof i got pics i got proof gf when someone reads this

lol gg
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Location : in you'r house, upstairs with a knife waiting for you to come so i can kill you.

Back to top Go down

look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro Empty Re: look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro

Post by lol gg Mon May 30, 2011 9:43 pm

ehh i guess pics dont show up as good as legacy forums

lol gg
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Location : in you'r house, upstairs with a knife waiting for you to come so i can kill you.

Back to top Go down

look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro Empty Re: look at this useless dumbshit dazaa and his officer rank no pic no proof bro

Post by Lon Mon May 30, 2011 9:50 pm

That was after you flamed. He has EVERY right to do what he did. Maybe if you wern't a spaztic he wouldn't have to do this to you.

Lon
New Member (Rank 0)
New Member (Rank 0)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol gg Mon May 30, 2011 9:56 pm

bro he needs 2 ppl to backhim up plus anyone couldve impersonte on xat plus gtfo scrub is not even mid flame mid flame is a warning then if mid flame again its a ban lowest lvl of flame is like "you fail tbh l2brid" stuff like that and "Gtfo scrub" please its lower then "you fail tbh l2brid" plus nice posts 3 idiot hahahahhhahaha ban me im alright with it like i said im chill not mad

lol gg
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:24 am

you sure you not mad?

Administrator
New Member (Rank 0)
New Member (Rank 0)

http://www.getbent-jason.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Surfplatta Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:52 pm

Administrator is Krazykoer! (hes the only one using "8 )")

Surfplatta
New Member (Rank 0)
New Member (Rank 0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazaa Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:18 pm

LOL@THIS I banned you because you were flaming no need to cry.
Dazaa
Dazaa
Master (Rank 2)
Master (Rank 2)

Back to top Go down

Post by P I N K Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:24 pm

L2CROP
P I N K
P I N K
Master (Rank 2)
Master (Rank 2)

Back to top Go down

Post by cmsmonky Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:31 pm

can anyone else see rest of pics mine are cut off half way

cmsmonky
Member (Rank 1)
Member (Rank 1)

Back to top Go down

Post by ILovePonies! Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:02 pm

cmsmonky wrote:can anyone else see rest of pics mine are cut off half way

That's how we see them too. That kid can't crop. Smile
ILovePonies!
ILovePonies!
New Member (Rank 0)
New Member (Rank 0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down